Friday 24 August 2012

Inspiration

I have a folder on my Mac that iv named "Inspiration" which is pretty self explanatory. Im constantly filling it with anything from patterns, art work, pictures with beautiful colours, to outfits i like, landscapes, interior design etc etc, you get the picture. Basically anything that remotely inspires me! I thought id mention it as i find it really useful and enjoy having somewhere to go if I'm stuck for ideas or need some motivation. I think its something everyone should have, I'm sure most people have one of these anyway and I'm way behind on getting one, but i thought i would share it anyway. Heres just a few from this month...

house of ruth handler, creator of barbie in santa monica !!!!!!!!!!










Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment