Tuesday 10 December 2013

Updated work/change of direction

After coming back from Prague, Iv decided to just focus on that as my project subject as "travel"as a whole is just way too broad. Also, because iv just been there its all fresh in my head and theres so many things to draw from. Since I made a little video of my trip, it was suggested to maybe try incorporating some drawings into some of the clips. This was followed by some very complicated looking processes that Rick showed me. I didn't complete anything too amazing (to say the least) but it was just a play about to see how things worked. 

There are lots of different processes I can do to get my drawings in the video. Printing paused clips out and drawing them frame by frame, then putting them back on the computer, the list goes on! I got to draw with a tablet which was pretty cool, never done that before, they take some getting used to though.
He showed me the end credits for the Sherlock Holmes film which you can see here . I really liked the way the paint moves and how the picture emerges, id love to do something like that! Unfortunately, theres no really any time to try anything like this now as it would take quite a long time but maybe in the future I can look at doing something like this. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment