Thursday 22 November 2012

nyc

After years of wanting to go, I finally got the chance to visit New York (!!!!) with my Illustration course (and "school" trips are always the funnest!). I got the chance to visit so many amazing places, MOMA, Times Square, Grand Central Station, The Met, Stand Up NY, just to name a few. We were even so lucky as to meet a few Illustrators in their own homes, which was literally the best and amazing to see where they create they're work, there was so much to take in it was a little overwhelming at times (in a good way of course) but none the less a great experience. It also snowed whilst we were there which made it even more magical! I definitely need to go back to New York and plan to at some point in Summer 2013, yay!

Oh and heres some snaps from the trip, just a few as I took 600+, whoops...






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment