Wednesday 8 January 2014

Major Project Time!

Somehow the time has come to start my final major project, pretty sure someone has sped the time up because I can't believe this is happening already! I've chosen to do two different projects as I think I would lose interest with one. The first one I'll be starting is the Cath Kidston competition brief for YCN. The brief is to design one new conversational print taking into account their brand values and print style. It states that their target customer is female, 29, she likes festivals, vintage shopping, the idea of country life and making stuff. I thought one of them themes I could start exploring could be summer festivals? Country kitchen? Something like that. Heres some of my first rough sketches…

                           

                           

                            

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment