Wednesday 29 January 2014

Lucile Prache

Whilst (again) searching through Pinterest for inspiration, I came across some illustrations that I really liked. The artists name is Lucile Prache and she creates these beautiful illustrated recipes made with watercolour, which of course is what attracted me in the first place. Also, because I'm starting now to look at drawing/painting the recipes of cakes/biscuits etc, her work really inspired me. I went on her website and she also does these amazing fashion illustrations?! It just gets better. I like her combination of fine lines and watercolour and how her way of painting is not super neat or strictly staying in the lines (kind of the look I try and go for!)

I feel like seeing her work has given me more confidence somehow and I actually can't wait to go and do some more painting now!

Ps; I want everything on her Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lucileskitchen

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment