Tuesday 21 January 2014

Major Project (Update 1)

Since choosing to do the Cath Kidston brief that I was initially really looking forward to starting, I seem to have hit a bit of a brick wall with it. I feel a little confused as to what the brief is actually asking for and its stopping me from getting on and I just don't feel its the right thing to carry on with anymore. So after a talk with one of my tutors I've decided to base my project around sweet treats, so anything from cakes to pastries to biscuits and anything in between. Looking at things like packaging also, cake stands, recipes etc. I think this is something my style of working is suited to and I feel a lot more positive about what I'm doing and confident that I can go and get on with things now! (Also, my research involves buying said sweet treats to draw from which I'm definitely not complaining about)
I took to Pinterest to have a look at some existing illustrations to inspire me;






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment